Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Even though it was Economics

I just took my first test in over a year. I don't want to overstate this so let me see if I can't find the exact phrasing necessary: I bitch-slapped that test so hard that anyone within 2 seats of me died; they just stopped living.

I can really only claim correlation. Did the sheer magnitude of my intellectual might generate some sort of expansive wave that in some way caused my peers to pass away? Really only God, or Gil Grisom, can tell. Still, I feel a pang of guilt. Sometimes, as is the case with me, a person can just forget their own strength and mistakenly, y'know, kill someone.

I'm like the oxymoronic cereberal parrallel to Lenny, from "Of Mice and Men". Really, the poetry here is mellifluous. I am the ultimate tragic figure. Given extraordinary power of contemplation I find that my gift is also my curse.


Oh my god....I'm Spider-Man

*tear*

6 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know whether to slap you or hug you. the poetry of this post makes me want to laugh and vomit simultaneously.

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

^_^

It similar to being around me.

 
At 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...

This post does nothing more than further validating to my allegations that you are an instance of a Pretentious Prick (TM).

 
At 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As regards your Spider-Man comment -
OF COURSE you are Spider Man. You both have a really glaring commonality - you both are horrible excuses for humans/mutants.

 
At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tarang's right. Spiderman sucks. Don't be so hard on yourself.

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Spider-man does not suck...

I need new friends...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home