Friday, June 02, 2006

C8H10N4O2 Get Thee Behind Me

I've been feeling a little under the weather. Not sickness, but a general dullness of wit and movement and awareness that I originally considered the first sign of my impending brain-death.

Then I realized that I have not had one of my Dr-Pepper-two-fors in a week and my general dullness felt much like the caffiene withdrawels I felt when I quit drinking caffiene in High School. So I've decided that my being beneath the proverbial weather is a result of caffiene withdrawels. Obstinate need for control over my life plus a rabid fear of chemical addiction mean I am officially quitting caffiene again. Last time I did that it lasted somewhere between 5 and 6 years =-D.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had 14 cokes in the last 2 weeks of work (8 working days).



That's all i got.

 
At 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home