Sunday, May 28, 2006

Family Photos

I don't know what impetus I was stricken with, but I finally buckled down and got the network buffed to ship-shape. My iptables are correct, my servers are up and my dns is fully functioning.

Hidden deep in my network were a few triggers to nostalgia. I've had these componants for a very long time. One hard drive hails from the original artemesia I built when I was in high school, so you can imagine the abundance of old code, pictures, mysql entries, and various media from the previous 5 years.

It's interesting and lame at the same time, but should anyone feel compelled to ask I can give, in vivid detail, the story to any componant you find in my various systems. Where I got it, what I got it for, and the various uses I have found for it since. This includes mice and cases and even ide cables (some of them). I guess if you make them your life's work they become beloved. And no one cares.

Anyway, all I'm really trying to say is in 24 hours I will have Season 10 of Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home