Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gobble Gobble, Baby

I was walking down University Drive today on my way to Macroeconomics class with the strangely attractive professor when I crossed paths with a Muslim chick. Now in general crossing paths with a Muslim chick isn't interesting saving the occasional glance of fear and/or suspicion I'll get. This particular Muslim chick broke the mold by getting a cell phone call.

So as we are walking toward each other she gets the call and pulls out her cell phone, a clamshell. I am still puttering through my usual "I wonder if she has issues with sweat" thought-process when she takes the open clamshell phone and puts the earpiece part into her head scarf and lets go of it. IT STAYED! ^_^

Her headscarf was holding her entire cell phone to her head and she was using it as if it were an earpeice. I never thought of that particular possibility. It makes me wonder what other interesting headscarf-related tricks these women have. I don't know if there are rules against this, but having a second purse adorning your head leaps immediatly to mind. They could even hide a handcuff key in there, y'know, just in case.

4 Comments:

At 1:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gobble Gobble?

How is that story even remotely related to either turkeys or the movie Gigli?

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Jim might know.

 
At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh "JIM MIGHT KNOW"

Thanks for making me feel oh-so-fucking-special.

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Special? Aren't there like a billion of you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home