Tuesday, September 25, 2007

You Know What I Hate?

When people put "thanks" in their automatic email signature. Emails only occasionally end in gratitude. One day that person will send an email that ends:

"..sister so many times I got treated for dehydration and exhaustion. So fuck you; it is my fondest wish that when you die, hopefully painfully at the hands of an enemy, you will burn in hell for all eternity and that my rapture will consist of a front row seat to your agony. I cannot imagine a worse person existing in the whole of human history.

Thx!
-Alfonso Lopez"

So don't do that. It bugs me.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know i actually came to the same thought yesterday. Someone had a "thanks" that just didnt jive...

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger JT said...

I usually end my emails with "Thanks" when I'm asking for something. It's my twisted way of making you feel guilty for not complying with my request since I've already thanked you for doing so.

Approve this comment quickly?

Thanks,
JT

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home