Tuesday, July 17, 2007

People Suck

I love Harry Potter. The depth and consistency I am willing to discuss the books would bore you. With the release of the final tome so eminent you could imagine my excitement.

With great obsession comes great burden, though, because between now and Friday various places on the internet are going to have spoilers posted by some jackass that thinks it's funny. So I am embargoing all user-posted news sites. Particularly Digg, Reddit, and Fark.

My days have become very boring.

OH, also I am carrying around a can of spray paint. So if someone thinks it's cute to wear a t-shirt with a spoiler like during book 6 I'll be ready to peta their ass.

I hate people.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you used the wrong word...eminent instead of imminent. mwahahaha... despite your masterful command of the english language, I can still manage to point out a grammatical error or two. :P hope you're doing well in seattle.

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Perhaps I wished to assign some eminence on the release of the book. Truly I am a hair's width from that particular point of insanity.

Or maybe that adjective wasn't meant for the release, maybe, and this is a whole new theory, I was waxing poetic and flowered my use of the word tome with 'so eminent'...

Y'know, there are times in my life when I truly miss the level had to play at to keep up. They are few and far between. =-D

I refuse to fix it.

Seattle's is good. The sun is blessedly absent. I hope, japan is it?, is treating you well too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home