Thursday, July 05, 2007

I Just Forget Sometimes

Shopping at Amazon has completely spoiled me to the exclusion of other shopping experiences. So much so that a major reason for my wanting a smart phone is so I can order items on amazon while I am in a retail store, holding those items.

Thats right.

Also, I can't stand waiting more than 2 days for shipping. There is this item, a pot and pan cleaner, that Amazon only offers from a merchant who has the audacity to charge 9$ for 5-7 day shipping! I decided to just not get it rather than wait.

Yay Amazon =-D.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What you described in the last sentence of the first paragraph was so beyond the ken of my understanding that I actually had to read it three times before I could parse it as you intended.

Also, tonight i held the iPhone after being very much anti. Now I lust unashamedly.

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Alfonso Lopez said...

Yeah, I should really proof read my posts before sending them out...

I still havn't seen an iphone, but I'm looking forward to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home