Thursday, November 30, 2006

Monads.....and Type

Important as maintaining my image is to me, I wanted to come up with some clever reason for going along. I would love for people to think, upon reading this post, "how deliciously ironic for him to wade the murky waters of the common for our entertainment." Unfortunately I've got nothing. I love these things and since I've been, ahem, "tagged" there just wasn't ever a remote chance I wouldn't pounce on the opportunity.

So, lets begin:

Dawg I got tagged like a mug by Crystal.

1. 3 Things that scare me: loneliness, failure, being stupid
2. 3 People who make me laugh: Matthew Seeds, Joe Reisinger, Monica Lopez
3. 3 Things I love: Good Food, Abstract Elegance, Hard Belly-Laughter
4. 3 Things I hate: Political Correctness, Whining, Women
5. 3 Things I don’t understand: Poetry, Close-Mindedness (stolen, but true), When Smokers throw their shit on the ground...FUCK YOU!
6. 3 Things on my desk: Really Old Bills, My Apt. Lease, a Monitor
7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: Beaming about my essay, Watching Scoop, Thinking about moving
8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: Own Land, become a helicopter pilot, Eva Longoria
9. 3 Things I can do: Program very well, Teach, make folks laugh
10. 3 Things I can’t do: concentrate, eat any kind of squash without vomiting, 10 pullups
11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: Anything Jim or I or both tell you, Malaguena by the blue devils, My sister singing Ave Maria
12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Anything Jim or I or both tell you, Modest Mouse, Me singing Ave Maria
13.3 things I would like to learn: Japanese, Sailing, Judo
14. 3 Favorite foods: Sushi, Menudo, Spanish Rice
15. 3 things you drink a lot of: Orange Juice, Milk, Water
16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: Perfect Strangers, Thundercats, Garfield and Friends
17. 3 People I’m tagging (to do this meme): Sarah, Tarang, Jim

To the people I tagged: I really only chose the three people I know who read this and blog with any kind of regularity...my apologies.

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger Versatile Primate said...

Well don't I feel fucking special

 
At 11:37 PM , Blogger longinoa said...

fix your damn RSS feed

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home