Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Actual Plug

Sarah's officially selling candles. Go buy one.

You can't get a "Night Cap" because I have the only one...ever. You'll have to settle for "Forest Green" as described below. Keep an eye on ebay though, I'll be selling my one and only Night Cap soon as demand skyrockets.

Candles!

Why are you reading this part? You should have clicked away from this entry a whole sentence ago. If you insist on reading further do me a favor and find bugs and report them.

-A

-EDIT-
I just want to expound on how special I and my Night Cap candle are. I don't want to say I should have my name etched into the Moon or anything, but I wouldn't say no if the world's people offered.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ember Designs spells it "Forrest Green". Is this an allusion to Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Confederate cavalry officer who led a massacre of 300 black Union soldiers at the surrender of Fort Pillow in 1864, or a simple misspelling?

Really, one has to wonder.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home