Sunday, July 16, 2006

The River

Blake and Long were in town and there was a river trip. It's only the second time I've gone down there and I actually had fun this time.

After the first chute as the seven of us were re-grouping some guy told us that we shouldn't have a styrofoam cooler and that it was a possible 250$ fine. When we were being told this we were against one wall, and on top of that wall were 3 police officers basically looking straight down on us. It was akin to when the Tyrannasourus Rex was looking into the window of that jeep in Jurassic Park. After a few distractionary efforts and some covert maneauvers we had gotten rid of the cooler and were back on the river. One girl, who was actually /next/ to our tube with the cooler got a ticket for her styrofoam cooler =-D.

Anyway, I got way to drunk. When I got home I fell directly to sleep and 4 hours later woke up with the worst hangover I've ever had. I forced a ton of water down my throat and now I am all better and ready to see the world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home