Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Everything You Do

Has anyone else seen this 'Profile Watcher' app on Facebook? While it is the first Facebook app whose primary purpose is not stark delineation of its own uselessness I must decry it's conception. I am utterly paralyzed, frozen between adversarial gales. The northernly being my overwhelming desire to internet stalk people and the southernly being my equally overwhelming desire not to be known as a stalker to those whom I stalk.

Its a natural enough paradox. Since I take meticulous notes of your comings and goings to keep reverently in the leather-bound tome under my closet shrine constructed entirely of your left toenail clippings it would be natural to assume I'd like you to think highly of me.

Practically, what has happened here is the wholesale banishment of Facebook profile visiting. I am saddened.

Please, I would consider it a personal favor if you would update your status more so I can still, indirectly, stalk you.

--UPDATE--
I added Profile Watcher. It's a Ruse! There is no profile watcher, only a picture of Ponch from CHiPs looking at you with lust in his eyes.

Awesome Prank! I approve wholeheartedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home