Thursday, October 11, 2007

Perversion

I've said it many times before and I'll commit it to printed word: I am truly fearful of what my mind is capable of imagining were I to give it the opportunity. It is for this reason I fear hallucinogenics. Even with all frontal facilities at my beck and call my imagination has flirted with the boundaries of acceptable aberration. Truly, if I were to express every thought I have you would lose sleep, only to find it at last at the end of the dark dementia you've suffered.

At the same time, however, I can't help but wonder what abnormalities lie with the minds of others. Is there perhaps a world of expression we are denying ourselves for some common denominator? Worse yet could the common denominator be poorly defined and while we walk with our forced, cold, smiling facades we are missing a great many people with whom we have things in common?

Who knows? Is my black your red? These are untestable ideas. Still, it's interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home